Icon of beauty: Cheryl Cole

7:10 AM

Cheryl Cole Beauty Secret






Cheryl's hot tip: ‘If you only have time to do one thing, make it mascara, as it makes your eyes look more awake.' Caroline Barne's, Cheryl's X Factor make-up artist says: ‘She has a strong sense of style and that's what comes through on The X Factor. I personally prefer using Lancome Hypnose mascara, but Cheryl won't have it: she likes to always do her mascara herself and she loves L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara. She's got her own technique.

 Experiment with hair colour

'I love playing with the length and colour of my hair. I keep the richness fresh at home with L'Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss 550 Mahogany from The Glossy Berries Collection, £5.99, but I don't like being committed to one hair colour, so I wash new shades in and out.'





 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

Forget the gym and get dancing

'You should make exercise fun. I did ballet as a child and love to dance. I go through periods when I'm rehearsing six hours a day, although I develop muscles easily, so I have to be careful not to bulk up. I couldn't bear being in a gym with a trainer screaming at me. Some people enjoy being motivated like that, but it's not for me. I suggest getting a dance DVD.'

Learn how to switch off 

'I don't have a regular routine as most of the time I'm hectically running from studio to studio. When I do have days off, I just like to get up and have a lazy morning. It's such a luxury not to set the alarm.'


The great leg illusion
'I always think I've got little legs, but I keep them bronzed with a touch of make-up from L'Oréal (Sublime Bronze One Day, £11.99) to make them appear longer. I can't wear fake tan as it doesn't suit my olive skin tone.'






Big is best

'I love it when my hair is groomed and has lots of volume. It's really important to me as that's how I feel best. Maybe it's because I've got so used to extensions, I just can't see myself without them.'





You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Tumblr

We Heart It

Instagram